Online Drone Training Courses
Here are a list of our recommended Online Drone Training Courses in addition to our drone training courses.
The courses have been compiled by Laurence Seberini a drone Pilot based in South Africa. We recommend Laurence because he teaches in a clear and concise way.
His online courses have taught over 28 000 students worldwide achieve great results with their Mavic, Phantom or Inspire drones.
We have reviewed every course and tested all of the automated flight shots, camera settings, so we know the course content works out in the real world.
DJI App and Flying Course
Here is what you will learn on this course:
– DJI Go app settings: learn about all the settings as well as camera settings
– Pre-flight & setup: learn how to set up and prepare for take-off safely
– Flight training: 4 modules: (1) Beginners where you learn the very basics of how to fly (2) Intermediate where you learn about flying in reverse and orientation skills (3) Advanced where you learn combination moves like turns, flying a circle, aircraft recovery and more (4) Pro where you learn how to do all this in Atti mode, learn about Sports mode and how to do a catch landing
– Flight modes: learn how to master & get the most out of (1) Point of interest (2) Active track (3) Tapfly (4) Waypoints (5) Course lock and (6) Homelock
– Autopilot with Litchi: learn how to get professional results with Waypoints and Orbit mode which have more advanced features then the Go app
This course will take your drone piloting to the next level, so be sure to jump right in and get great results really quickly!
These courses will teach you how to use the Litchi app to shoot pro cinematic footage with the help of autopilot on your DJI Mavic, Phantom 3/4 & Inspire quadcopter or drone.
Up until now you would need a 2 person rig (camera man and pilot) to do these shots flawlessly such as the Inspire 1 or the S1000.
Best Value Course Bundles