Aerial Photography in Devon
Devon is a county with a very varied landscape with sandy beaches on the north and south coastlines, fossil cliffs, medieval towns and moorland national parks.
The area on the south coast known as the English Riviera is a series of picturesque, south-coast harbour towns which include Torquay, Paignton and Brixham.
In the south the Exmoor Coast joins on to the fossil-rich southern Dorset Jurassic Coast.
Devon has two National Parks on Dartmoor and Exmoor. It has five official Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and when these areas are combined with Darmoor and Exmoor they cover 35% of the county.
The two Devon coastlines vary enormously in character and this means that Devon’s beaches are numerous, sandy, pebbly from wide expanses of beach to small secluded coves. The southern coastline from Seaton to Plymouth has over 50 beaches to explore.
With the beaches comes Surf and water sports, one of the most popular active sports and pastimes in Devon.
The 8 distinctive areas to visit are:
- North Devon – Dramatic coastlines to rugged moors
- Dartmoor – Devon’s most famous moor
- East Devon – with the Jurassic coast
- The English Riviera – Award winning beaches and may visitor attractions
- South Devon – Salcombe and other secluded holiday destinations
- Exmoor – Sunning National park
- Exeter – Beautiful Roman walled city
- Plymouth – Unrivaled rich maritime history.
The current population of Devon is over 1.1 million which increases two fold in the busy summer holiday months.
Our aerial photography services in Devon include: