Drone Photography Services work with ground based wedding photographers to cover your wedding from a stunning aerial view high above the church and venue.
So let us take extraordinary drone wedding photos and videos of the most memorable of days.
Our wedding aerial photography packages start at £300 and include:
- Aerial photos of the church and venue
- Aerial photos of the guests, immediate family, bride and groom
- Fly overs and reveal shots of arrival and departures
- Fly over video shots of the church and venue
- Our specialty video “corkscrew descend” down to the bride and groom.
Drone Photography services use drone quadcopters (UAV’s - unmanned aerial vehicles) equipped with the latest cameras to capture 12 megapixel images and Ultra-HD 4K videos from the air. Our Drones can fly up to 400ft taking smooth and detailed footage of your wedding.
We are a licensed commercial operator of UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles) drones in the U.K. and are governed and regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority. Safety is our main priority; we do not fly close to wedding guests.
Drone Photography Services are fully insured against injury and damage with £5million public liability to fly at altitudes of up to 400 feet.
Some facts we always point out before we take any wedding booking:
- Drones are not quiet, and can be disruptive, so ours drones are grounded for any important moments.
- Not every venue is drone friendly. You must have the permission of the venue to fly and their staff need to be fully briefed.
- Make sure you allow time to get the aerial shots. Drone shots need to be planned as they do attract attention away from the wedding when they are flying. They best time to fly is when your guests are outside mingling or standing around
- Drones cannot fly in rain or high winds. Our pilots have the final say on the day whether they can fly or not.